Last night at the dinner table, Evan was in his high chair gnawing on a teething biscuit while we were eating a delicious meal that I actually cooked (yes me! I cooked three times this week!).
He stopped chewing on it and started -- well, no other way to put it -- pooping. His face turned darker and darker shades of red as he grunted and worked at it. (Lovely timing with the meal I had prepared.) We turned to Julia and said, "Look at Evan!" She looks and goes, "Why does he have a sunburn?"
We just burst out laughing. I guess he did turn a shade of red that resembled a sunburn, but I would love to have the sort of mind that instantly draws that conclusion. Oh that Julia.... :)
1 comment:
That is too cute!! Aren't kids the best - they just say what they really think.
Post a Comment