Monday, June 16, 2008

First Entry!

Hi everyone...I'm just getting started at creating our blog. Not even sure if anyone will care to read it, but thought it'd be an easy way to keep everyone updated at the same time. I'm sure I'll write more about my kids than anyone will want to know (well, other than Linda and Kristine maybe!), but thought this would be fun to try out.

This week is a busy one. I'm already feeling tired and it's only Monday. We have VBS this week which J is so excited about. A buddy of hers is doing it the same week and she has been so excited to see him all week. I am equally, although perhaps even moreso, happy to see his mom as I love spending time with her, yet we never have a chance. So, this was a good excuse to keep the kids occupied while we had a few moments. Good idea in theory, but then factor in managing two preschoolers, an adventurous 18-month old, and an almost 4 month old, and I don't think there is much time left for socializing. Oh well, it'll still be nice.

Well, I need to go get some more things done around the house. E is sleeping soundly, and M has J out grocery shopping. A quiet house with tons to get done!

No comments: