Thursday, July 17, 2008

Chomp!



Last night M & I were having a lot of fun with E before he was going to sleep. He had gone to bed super early and so I woke him up for an hour or so, so he wouldn't wake up at 5am ready for the day (it worked!!!). E was making really cute faces and then was just sucking on M's nose. I found a picture of J from just about the same age doing the same thing. It's cool to compare them that way. I think E has some resemblances of M, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

I posted another round of pictures at our Picasa webpage. There are some great ones of last Sunday when Betsy came in town. We had a "surprise" early birthday party for J. We let her choose which restaurant she wanted to go to, and she chose Rusty Bucket! We all love that restaurant, especially Betsy, so it was great that she wanted it on her own! They have great fish and chips, and of course....Macaroni and Cheese. Betsy surprised her by bringing a cake, which was a hit.

That's all for now. Have to go do MORE house cleaning. I am so frustrated at how many hours per week I spend cleaning my house and I swear you wouldn't know it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh Marc, looks like there is a little more gray in the hair in the second picture?? :) Don't worry it's happening to all of us!