Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mom! Watch Me!

J has entered a new phase in her development which I am not sure I'm very happy about...she is constantly swinging on something, climbing up the banister, jumping off of stairs/furniture, or trying out some crazy manuever. It has never been clearer to me that I NEED to get her involved in some physical activity like gymnastics or maybe mountain climbing!

Today she tried something she's never done before. While sitting on my bedroom floor entertaining E while J watched one of her shows, she yells out, "Mommy! Mommy! Look at me!" I look up to find her swinging on one of the brand new curtain panels in our bedroom like Tarzan. I yelled out, "No! No!" which shocked her and she couldn't understand how I didn't think that was an amazing trick.

How the heck did that seem like a good idea?!?! Anyway, I learned a new lesson though today...Target curtains rods and curtain panels are very sturdy.

1 comment:

Sweet Pea Chef said...

Good to know the Tar-Jay rod and curtains are so durable!

You should check out Wendy's Gymnastics and Fitness...it is at Kenny and Lane and I have heard people rave about it.